Ideal for contractors, groups and families!
Tel : (+44) 01483 56 62 85
Mob : (+44) 07709 76 00 00
To make a booking, simply click on the box below. A new booking page will open for you to check availability and the rates. You can then proceed to make a booking.
You can book online by pressing the button below;
Staying away from home either for a holiday, business or other reasons can be incredibly stressful and expensive. Staying in hotels where you have to pay for breakfast, lunch and dinner and maybe even for laundry or ironing may have a serious accumulative effect on the overall cost. That is why Medlar House offers you a simple, straightforward and welcoming accommodation on a self catering basis.
Medlar House is located at just off A3 as you enter Guildford and is an ideal, welcoming, comfortable, practical and a peaceful place to stay as an short term, short let accommodation in Guildford. It is most suitable for groups, families and contractors.
- Minimum rental period is 4 nights.
- Maximum rental period is 1 month. Extension of the rental is subject to owner's approval.
- Secure online booking system.
- In an excellent location to get to major roads; A3, M25, Woking Road (A320), Ladymead, Woodbridge Road (A322), A331.
- It has three bedrooms; one single, one twin and one double, a living room, dining room (overlooking a large back garden), and a kitchen.
- One bathroom with a large roll top bath with a hand held shower.
- A front and back garden (which is secured with a six foot fence).
- Safe, off street FREE Parking with no through traffic, a communal parking area for parking which is very safe and secure.
- Bus stop for No:3 to town centre (runs every twenty minutes) is around the corner.
- Accommodates 4/5 persons comfortably.
- Ideal as a wedding accommodation in Surrey for guests as many prominent wedding venues such as Loseley Park are in easy reach from Medlar House.
- Local amenities, a convenience store, chemist, surgery, and takeaway restaurants, bus stop (No:3 bus to town centre which runs every twenty minutes), river Wey within a couple of minutes walk away.
- A cot and a high chair is available on request.
- Less than 1.5 miles from town centre.
- Newly refurbished kitchen with; a fridge, a freezer, a microwave, an electric cooker and oven, a sink and a washing machine and cupboards.
- Strictly No-Smoking. Front and a large back garden for smokers and garden lovers.
- Heathrow Airport 26 miles, Gatwick Airport 34 miles away.
- Close to University of Surrey,
(major sports competitions), Stoke Park
(Guilfest), Research Park,
Royal Surrey Hospital,
Surrey Sports Park
(For major sport events), Slyfield Industrial estate,
Guildford Business Park,